This page allows you to login to your online provider account. Within your account, you can perform a variety of tasks.

Create an Account Before Logging In!

   Once you have completed Pre-Application activities:

What can I do within my account?

As an applicant applying online, you can:

  • Sign up for a Child Care Regulation Pre-Application class (once you receive notification via your online account).
  • Submit an online eApplication to become a child care provider
  • View your application status
  • View the status of any required paper forms
  • Add / Update / View Controlling Person
  • Submit background check requests

As an applicant applying via mail, you can:

  • Submit background check requests

Once you receive a permit from HHSC Child Care Regulation to operate a child care operation, you can:

  • Submit background check requests and view the status of submitted background checks
  • Add / Update / View Controlling Person
  • Change your password
  • View your inspection history/compliance history
  • Submit a request for a waiver/variance
  • Submit changes to governing body information
  • 24-Hour Residential Care operations only:
    • Submit or change information on a verified agency foster home
    • Update provider vacancies
    • Submit information on Emergency Behavior Intervention


Please enter your User ID and Password below to access your account.
WARNING: You are about to login to a secure site. If you leave your Provider site, you may be required to login again.


Forgot your User ID or Password?

Attention: Please use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome to access your account.

Note: When using any other web browser not listed above, including Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, users may experience issues when attempting to enter background checks, add controlling persons, update the governing body, validate an address, or complete any other action.

Login Help


Child Care Regulation Account Portal Manual

Child Placement Vacancy Database User Guide

Trouble logging in? Contact your local Child Care Regulation office.